Pulse’s latest range of 1x1 Fast Ethernet SMT ICM’s are designed to provide isolation and noise reduction in a single solution, operating with a wide range of industrial protocols. The SMT allows for processing these components using a standard IR Reflow profile which can save on overall cost for manufacturing.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to meet IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)
- -40C to +85C operating temperature
- Suitable for CAT 3, CAT 5 UTP
- UL File Listing E216177
- SMT pins allow for Reflow Soldering
- Compact form factor optimizing board space
- Supports all major PHY manufactures
Industrial Automation, Process or Remote Control and Monitoring, Campus, Factory or Rugged Communication Networks, Power over Ethernet, Touch Screen Display & Panels, Security & Image processing, Access Control.