Reliable waterproof solutions for sewer and wastewater connectivity
Members of the media are invited to visit TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, at its SEACON booth (#1110) at Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport (WWETT) in Indianapolis, Indiana, February 21-24. TE will display its electrical connector solutions designed specifically for the sewer and wastewater industries, including a range of rubber-molded connectors and rugged cables.
TE’s SEACON portfolio includes more than 2,500 underwater electrical and fiber optic connectors for complete submerged connectivity systems. SEACON connectors offer one of the widest ranges of reliable signal, power, optical and micro solutions for underwater use. The portfolio also includes DEUTSCH connectors, Rochester engineered cables and TE sensors.
TE will display several SEACON electrical connectors at WWETT, including:
- Rubber molded electrical connector with integral gripper – A waterproof electrical connector that is easy to handle in slippery conditions thanks to a grippable serration
- WET-CON – An inexpensive yet reliable rubber molded connector for make/break connections on the surface and underwater
- Micro WET-CON – A miniaturized version of the WET-CON connector that offers all of the features and reliability of the full-size version in a lightweight model
- Rochester Cables – Rugged single-conductor, coaxial, optical and multi-conductor TV cables needed in pipe and sewer inspection
- DEUTSCH Power Connectors – Produced in a variety of voltage and current ratings, these connectors are designed to perform reliably in harsh environments Representatives from TE will be available at booth #1110 throughout the show to answer questions and participate in interviews.
DATE: February 21-24, 2018
WHERE: Booth #1110, Indiana Convention Center, 100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225
For more information on any of these sewer and wastewater system solutions, visit the WWETT show landing page or contact the TE Product Information Center at 1-800-522-6752.
To learn more or to coordinate an interview, please contact Erin Zakin at +1 717 652 0100, extension 106 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEACON, DEUTSCH, Rochester, TE, TE Connectivity and the TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies. Other logos, product and/or company names might be trademarks of their respective owners.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.