RALEIGH, NC (December 7, 2017) -- Stackpole Electronics, Inc. announces the release of the HVAM series of high voltage axial leaded resistors. The HVAM deposition technology produces a non-inductive resistive element with high stability, low noise and high voltage ratings. Precision tolerances are available down to 0.1% with TCR as low as 50 ppm. Resistance values range from 500 Kohm to 10 Gohm, depending on resistor size and tolerance. Sizes and maximum working voltage ratings are as follows:
- HVAM20 – 2W power rating, 15,000 volts
- HVAM36 – 3.6W power rating, 15,000 volts
- HVAM50 – 5W power rating, 20,000 volts
- HVAM75 – 7.5W power rating, 30,000 volts
- HVAM10 – 10W power rating, 50,000 volts
- The HVAM Series is ideal for high voltage medical applications, voltage dividers, high voltage power supplies, avionics and aerospace, industrial equipment, and telecom infrastructure and equipment.
Pricing for the HVAM depends on size, resistance value, tolerance and TCR. Contact Stackpole or one of our franchised distribution partners for specific pricing.
For more information about Stackpole products, contact Stackpole Electronics, Inc. at 2700 Wycliff Road Suite 410, Raleigh NC 27607; phone 919-850-9500; email email@example.com; or visit the website at www.seielect.com.
Stackpole Electronics Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of resistors. Headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., the privately held company began manufacturing in 1928 as part of Stackpole Carbon Company in St. Mary's, Pennsylvania. Now part of the Akahane Stackpole Manufacturing Group, Stackpole has facilities in Japan, Taiwan, China, the US and Mexico.