High-Performance Solutions to be Shown in Ethernet Alliance, Gen-Z Booths
HARRISBURG, Pa. – November 9, 2017 – TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, will showcase a comprehensive lineup of high-performance connectors, sockets, cable assemblies, and power solutions at the Supercomputing 17 (SC17) conference to be held in Denver, Colorado November 13-16. TE will show its innovative solutions in the Ethernet Allliance booth (#843) and the Gen-Z Consortium booth (#992) throughout the show, and TE experts will be on hand to explain how TE products enable the high-speed connectivity for next-generation supercomputing applications.
TE will showcase the following products:
- I/O connectors: microQSFP, zSFP+, and zQSFP+, 28G, 100G and 200G interconnects, OSFP and QSFP-DD 400G interconnects, as well as thermally enhanced versions of all these interconnects.
- Copper cable assemblies: SFP28, QSFP28, OSFP, QSFP-DD and microQSFP direct attach cables
- Board to Board: STRADA Whisper, Z-PACK Slim UHD, Z-PACK HM-eZd+, IMPACT
- Sockets: LGA 3647 (Socket P)
- Power Delivery: Open Computer Power, MULTI-BEAM HD
- Internal Interconnects: Sliver Interconnects, Nano-Pitch I/O™ connectors (OCuLink), ChipConnect Cables (Intel Omni-Path Architecture), STRADA Whisper in a cabled backplane
“Ethernet performance continues to advance, and it’s encouraging to see the industry, through organizations like TE, keeping pace with the change,” said John D’Ambrosia, chairman of the Ethernet Alliance. “We are delighted to have TE joining us in our operating demo at Supercomputing 17 as we point the way forward in high-speed data.”
“The Gen-Z Consortium is continuing our efforts toward creating a next generation interconnect that bridges existing solutions while enabling unbound innovation,” said Kurtis Bowman, President of the Gen-Z Consortium. “TE’s connectivity products are a key element to our scalable connector strategy and forthcoming specification release, helping our open standards forum achieve its technology goals. We look forward to showcasing TE Sliver interconnects at Super Computing 2017.”
“Big data and other high-demand applications require the highest performance, and TE continually strives to push performance to new heights,” said Eric Himelright, Vice President, Product Management at TE Connectivity. “We are excited to be exhibiting at Supercomputing 17.”
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, we help ensure that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – www.TE.com.